Thankful Mules Cocktail
Thankful Mules will be our signature drink this Thanksgiving. Easy to make mocktail versions for those who do not do alcohol. If you enjoy Moscow Mules, this is a good one!
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 4 ounces Organic Apple Cider or Juice (Be sure to choose organic as apples are often sprayed!)
- 1 ounce Lime Juice
- 4 oz ounces Ginger Beer, Ginger Ale or Seltzer to cut down on sugar.
- 1-2 drops doTERRA Ginger Essential Oil
- 1-2 drops doTERR Lime Essential Oils
- Mix the vodka, apple cider, lime juice and essential oils in copper mugs (or equivalent).
- Fill with ice and with ginger beer or seltzer. Garnish with lime wedges or apple slices if desired.
- I prefer the copper mugs with stainless steel, non reactive lining for citrus juices and essential oils.
- Ginger essential oil and seltzer make an amazing sugar free ginger ale!