Essential Oils and Cooking Classes
Free Essential Oils Classes
We offer free essential oils classes on a variety of topics. You can join one of our scheduled classes OR you can host a class in your home or office with an inner circle of friends/cohorts. We will work with you to fit your comfort level. Contact Kim to discuss scheduling a class for your topic choice at 303.946.6649 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Essential Oils 101 for those who have heard of essential oils, but don’t how to use them safely.
- Expand Your Knowledge beyond the basics. These classes can be customized for your various interests.
- Essential Oils for Kids to help with mood and focus. Learn how to use oils safely on the littles in your house.
- Green Cleaning and how to make your own earth-friendly products to save money and the respiratory health of your family. Cleaning products do not have to be toxic to work well!
- The Art of Blending to learn how to make your own custom blend for an all-natural perfume experience.
- Essential Oils for Pets. Dogs and cats do not always metabolize things the way we do, so you need to know how to use them safely. Note: Bri Carter teaches this class. She is an oils educator and a puppy raiser for Guiding Eyes for the Blind.
- AND MORE!
Gluten-Free and Essential Oils Cooking Classes
I offer cozy, boutique cooking classes (up to 10 people). Most of my recipes are gluten-free, many are dairy-free and we avoid processed sugars when we can. Learn how to adapt favorite old recipes for flavor and cleaner ingredients. With our busy lives, we do not need to spend hours cooking. So, I also try to share shortcuts and time-saving tips in each class.
I also like to be creative with yummy cocktail/mocktail recipes. These classes provide generous tastings of the things we prepare together as well as the signature cocktail/mocktail for that class. The cost is $20 per person. Couples and friends are 2 for $30 as it’s always more fun to bring a sidekick.
You will learn how to “up” the flavor profiles using CPTG (Certified Pure Tested Grade essential oils). We highlight several oils and discuss the health benefits of each oil used.
Our regular, open classes will start up again after things get back to normal. If you would like more information on cooking with essential oils and choose to eat gluten-free… you have found the right spot!! Check out some of my recipes.
Call Kim for more information 303-946-6649.